The Emergence Of Smart Cities In The Digital Era
The idea of smart cities is starting to take shape as the digital era develops. A city that has developed a public-private infrastructure to support waste management, energy, transportation, water resources, smart building technology, sustainability, security operations and citizen services is referred to as a "smart city". Realizing the potential of Smart Cities will require public-private cooperation and security by design.
- Sustainability benefits of cloud computing data centers
- New study finds AEC firms using 50% more cloud storage than before
- The Biggest VoIP Benefits, Advantages and Disadvantages in 2024
- Four Strategies To Protect Against Generative AI-Powered Attackers
- 9 Statistics That Prove Return to Office Mandates Donít Work