Keep Remote Users Safe From Phishing and Ransomware Attacks
With employees working anywhere, using their personal devices to access any application, your organization’s attack surface has never been wider.
To keep remote users safe from phishing and ransomware attacks, you first need to understand your security posture. Take five minutes to answer ten simple questions and receive a detailed report with your security score and most critical security gaps, as well as practical recommendations on closing them.
- Sustainability benefits of cloud computing data centers
- New study finds AEC firms using 50% more cloud storage than before
- The Biggest VoIP Benefits, Advantages and Disadvantages in 2024
- Four Strategies To Protect Against Generative AI-Powered Attackers
- 9 Statistics That Prove Return to Office Mandates Donít Work