As Industry 4.0 Rises, DevOps Helps Expedite Workflows
Industry 4.0 is revolutionizing electronics manufacturing, optimizing all aspects of the process from production to maintenance. As Industry 4.0 continues to grow, so, too, does the complexity of the practice. To meet the rapidly changing demands of Industry 4.0, electronics manufacturers can apply DevOps practices—in which development and operations teams work jointly—and adopt platform engineering to build and deploy resilient, secure software and systems.
- Sustainability benefits of cloud computing data centers
- New study finds AEC firms using 50% more cloud storage than before
- The Biggest VoIP Benefits, Advantages and Disadvantages in 2024
- Four Strategies To Protect Against Generative AI-Powered Attackers
- 9 Statistics That Prove Return to Office Mandates Donít Work