Is it worthwhile to base network security on IP addressing?
Is it possible that more than 90% of companies tell me they plan to spend more on security in the next three years, while almost 60% expect to spend less on network technology? It is obvious that network technology has become more efficient and more competitive.
- Move from 'network-centric' to 'data-centric' networks
- 5 Top Data Recovery Trends
- Explained: How To Tell if Artificial Intelligence Is Working the Way We Want It To
- The 5 Biggest Technology Trends In 2023 Everyone Must Get Ready For Now
- Small businesses embrace technology: 62% of owners say IT is key to growth