SASE Exploring the Potential of AI
How SASE uses AI
SASE, or secure internet service edge, is a rapid expansion cloud-based system that provides networking and security. Business spending on SASE is projected to increase from around $5 billion in 2021 to nearly $7 billion this year, according to Gartner predictions.
- Move from 'network-centric' to 'data-centric' networks
- 5 Top Data Recovery Trends
- Explained: How To Tell if Artificial Intelligence Is Working the Way We Want It To
- The 5 Biggest Technology Trends In 2023 Everyone Must Get Ready For Now
- Small businesses embrace technology: 62% of owners say IT is key to growth