The Automation Conundrum research report
We're excited to share "The Automation Conundrum" research report, which summarises the findings of a survey we recently commissioned to help understand the impact of the rapid digital transformations many organisations underwent in response to the pandemic.
In this insightful report, you'll discover:
- The extent to which the pandemic accelerated digital transformation investments.
- The manual processes that are impacting productivity and the barriers that have prevented these from being improved.
- The rate of adoption of automation technologies to resolve process pain points.
Although it has a public sector angle, we're seeing similar scenarios in the private sector, too, so it's worth a read!
- Is Home SD-WAN, Security the Future of Remote Work?
- A.I. could make your company more productiveóbut not if it makes your people less happy
- What Is Hardware Security? Definition, Threats, and Best Practices
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity are Not Enough to Address Modern Cyber Threats
- Quantum VS-HCI Series Acuity Software Update Extends Simplicity And Resilience.