Tough cyber-security rules for internet-connected devices laid before parliament
Tougher cyber-security standards are being introduced for consumer tech purchased in the UK with a new law being laid before parliament today.
The Product Security and Telecommunications Infrastructure Bill (PSTI) introduces a raft of new protocols that manufacturers and distributors of tech will need to adhere to.
- Is Home SD-WAN, Security the Future of Remote Work?
- What Is Hardware Security? Definition, Threats, and Best Practices
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity are Not Enough to Address Modern Cyber Threats
- Quantum VS-HCI Series Acuity Software Update Extends Simplicity And Resilience.
- Large number of mid-market enterprises moving applications to cloud